Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bacon bandaids

Oliver went through a phase recently where he was obssessed with booboos and bandaids. Most of the time, they were less a necessity and more of a calming agent. One day Oliver had a booboo on his mouth and asked for a bandaid. I tried to explain it wouldn't stick very well to his lips, but he was persistant and the next thing I knew, I turned around to find he
had made it work.


The bacon bandaids were a gift, considering our love of that particular pork product, and it adds a new twist to the standard bandaid. Needless to say, Oliver has now used up our supply.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad I read your explanation before viewing the picture. Looks like blood - yikes!

1:42 PM, October 31, 2009  
Blogger heather said...

i know i saw this photo before... but i love it!!! he's already a little pork person!! really miss you guys, and forgot that i could look at your blog whenever i needed a little "rivers" to perk me up.

8:23 PM, December 15, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home